As a rapidly expanding business management research consultancy that operates globally, AJB Bell Ltd. is looking for experienced researchers. We accept applications from professionals living in any country who would like to have a remote job on a contract basis.
Ideally, you should hold at least a Master’s degree in business management, law, economics or finance, but candidates with postgraduate qualifications (or studying towards a postgraduate qualification) in other academic fields are welcome as well.
Business Management and Finance
- conducting business management research and financial analysis;
- writing reports, journal articles and magazine articles on themes related to business management and investment;
- making MS Office presentations.
- demonstrating a broad knowledge and understanding of organisations and their stakeholders, the external and global context in which they operate;
- having skills in differentiating the influence of local and global factors on management in different regions;
- identifying and evaluating different perspectives on, and approaches to, managing and leading in different organisational and cultural contexts (including their ethical frameworks);
- engaging critically with management frameworks, theories and tools in order to to solve complex business management problems and make informed decisions in challenging situations;
- understanding the innovation methods, techniques and strategy at the individual and organisational level that are used to identify and capitalise on entrepreneurial opportunities;
- being acquainted with the main concepts in macroeconomics and microeconomics and understanding how economic policy can be related to economic theory;
- being acquainted with financing activities and investment strategies applied in the financial services sector;
- knowing the basics of individual (household) financial management (e.g. retirement and financial planning) and understanding companies’ financial needs;
- understanding the nature of financial risk management and various risk management techniques;
- understanding the essential elements of the legal principles of national and international business administration and corporate finance.
- conduct research on business management issues individually or as part of a team;
- develop research design, collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data, synthesise and communicate research results and recommendations in a professional manner and style;
- use problem solving skills by applying theory and theoretical models in practical situations;
- collect first-hand data by conducting interviews and questionnaire survey;
- conduct research on the basis of established techniques of enquiry and following accepted norms of research ethics;
- plan, organise and prioritise tasks;
- work effectively to deadlines.
- English C1 minimum, which must be proven either through relevant language proficiency certificates or through a university degree in English.
- The focus is on excellent English language written skills required for report writing.
We offer competitive pay, depending on workload, skills, knowledge and experience. We work with self-employed researchers on flexible, mutually agreed terms.
If you are interested in our job offer, please, send your CV, covering letter and an example of your research work via the form below:
We aim to reply within 5 working days.